Mountain Hardwear Men's Firefall™ Bib
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
Whether you're first out the traverse on a blower pow day or ripping groomers under bluebird skies, the Firefall/2™ Bib has the waterproof warmth, dialed features, and modern style you need for any day of in-bounds shredding.
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Traditional bib design with thigh-length zips and drop seat with stretch woven mesh panel over lower back
- Mapped Thermal.Q™ synthetic insulation provides 60 g/m² at the seat and knees
- Zippered kangaroo-style chest pocket with two front mesh drop pockets
- Belt loops at waist
- Two zippered hand pockets and two cargo pockets
- Zippered front fly
- Articulated knees and two inseam vents
- CORDURA® Nylon instep kick patches
- 29 oz / 820.8 g
- Fabric: 70D Textured Weave
- 100% Nylon
- 70D Textured Weave
- 100% Nylon
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Durable Dry.Q™ Core 2-layer nylon shell offers breathable, waterproof protection that efficiently transfers moisture away for warm, dry comfort Thermal.Q™ synthetic insulation provides warmth without excess bulk Seam-sealed for weatherproof comfort Full-length side zippers ventilate heat and allow easy on/off over your boots 2 zip thigh pockets, each with an inner mesh pocket Articulated knees and gusseted construction provide unrestricted freedom of movement Adjustable suspenders personalize the fit Internal powder cuffs prevent snow from sneaking into your boots Snowsports fit is designed for layering