Look 795 Blade Disc Road Bike
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Look 795 Blade Disc Road Bike is the latest aerodynamic pro-tour caliber racing machine offered by an iconic French company which a rich history in cycling. This is the same bike ridden by Pro Tour teams worldwide and embraces the growing trend of sleek, fully-integrated aerodynamic racing machines that can do it all. It has stiffness for the fastest sprints, is light enough for the steepest climb, and provides unparalleled comfort thanks to the meticulous distribution of different carbon fibers.
- Even Lighter – The Look 795 Blade, reduce to an overall frame weight of approximately 1,000 grams, is the first bike produced by Look's new Made by Look EPS manufacturing process.
- Build Options – The Look 795 Blade is available in variety of build packages ranging from SRAM Red to Shimano 105, all utilizing disc brakes.
- Extras – The Look 795 Blade frameset will come with a Look Aeropost 3 seat post (400mm long), a Look super-light aero full carbon fork and include a Look 31.8mm stem (with varying length options).
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.