Napoleon Rogue XT 525 SIB Gas Grill with Infrared Side Burner · Propane
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Napoleon Rogue® 525 Propane Gas Grill with Infrared Side Burner in Stainless Steel is a large and durable, easy to maintain gas grill. Featuring four main burners, stainless steel sear plates, stainless steel grids and a high top lid, this grill has everything you need for gourmet meals. Sear restaurant-style steaks on the integrated sizzle zone side burner while generous side shelves provide plenty of prep space.
- Virtually indestructible, the fire box resists rust on a superior level and is backed by a 15 Year Warranty.
- Tuck your grill out of the way giving you extra space when needed with the folding side shelves.
- Like the steering wheel of a car, the smooth grip and robust shape enhances your grilling experience.
- Beyond sleek design, the enclosed cart protects from the elements for long-lasting durability.
- This innovative and easy to use ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups.
- If a burner goes out or fails to light, cross-lighting brackets automatically ignite the adjacent burners.
- Providing the perfect balance of fuel and oxygen, our premium quality burners blaze with efficiency and even heating.
- The higher lid design speaks true to Napoleon artisanship creating design balance on the larger Rogue models.
- Warming Rack New extra deep warming rack adds extra space for additional cooking area.
- Convenient tool hooks on each side shelf are great for keeping tools close at hand while maintaining a clean prep area.
- Securely hold the propane tank within the cabinet for easy positioning and safe mobility for storage.
- The staggered set up creates even heat distribution and protects the burners.
- Accurately gauges the temperature of your grill for optimal temperature control when barbecuing.
- This exclusive accessory turns your grill into a charcoal BBQ. Light charcoal with gas burners and add wood chips for more smoky flavor.