Fire Magic Aurora Built-In Gas Grill with Analog Thermometer · 30 in. · Propane
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Superior design and engineering power the Aurora’s unparalleled performance. with many of the outstanding features of its sister Echelon series at a more affordable price, the Aurora delivers cooking versatility, durability and longevity in a beautifully crafted machine. Available in 36", 30" and 24" models. Features include, Hot surface ignition, back-lit control knobs, internal oven lights and are available in both Analog and Digital versions. The Magic Window is available in the 36" and 30" models and the rotisserie is an option on all models except 36" (A790).
90 Degree Double Walled Hood
- Double walled 304 stainless steel oven provides efficient heat retention for even heating. The oven opens to 90 degrees for easy access and efficient exhaust. The Teflon coated spring assist makes opening the oven smooth and accessible for all.
Cast Stainless Steel Burners
- Burners Made of ¼” Thick Cast 304 Stainless Steel 304 grade burners weighing up to 12 lbs, featuring a lifetime warranty. Designed with a protective lip above the ports to prevent clogging from grease. Guaranteed for life.
Diamond Sear Cooking Grids
- Diamond Sear Cooking Grids are superior! Diamond Sear Cooking Grids have a patented* design with bars that have a smooth flat top; each individual bar measures over .35” wide at the top covering over one half of the total cooking surface. Each bar is shaped to optimally transfer the heat from the burners to the cooking surface so food cooks faster and more evenly!
Comfort Touch Polished Knobs
- Smooth, seamless lines with polished highlights that feature back-lit knobs (at 41°) with comfort touch grips and flame icons for convenience and safety (flame turns red when on).
- Flavor Grids perform by allowing heat to rise unobstructed from the burner to cooking grids. They disperse heat quickly and evenly flavor the food by vaporizing juices and minimizing flare ups and grease fires. They are also easy to clean and maintain.
Hot Surface Ignition System
- Hot Surface Ignition System is the most advanced and reliable lighting system available. Simply push in the control knob to activate the hot surface, turn up the gas, and light your grill. 110V electricity needed.
Aurora Halogen Lights
- 12V interior halogen lights for enhanced evening grilling all year long.
Recessed Infrared Backburner
- The Fire Magic Infrared Backburner is a stainless steel mesh encased efficient ceramic system which provides much more BTU heat for quicker more efficient rotisserie grilling. It includes a Stainless Steel Cover to protect the back burner when not in use.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this built-in grill, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations