Camp Chef SmokePro DLX Pellet Grill On Cart
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a grill expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
Say goodbye to the world of guesswork and hours over a BBQ pit—the DLX Pellet Grill brings you an easy, reliable smoke, every time. The newly added Gen 2 controller is easy to use and introduces Smoke Control + PID technology. Tailor the amount of smoke your meal gets by adjusting your Smoke Number. You''ll get flawless cook after flawless cook. Plus, Ash Cleanout makes clean up a breeze. Meaning less time fumbling with a suction hose and more time enjoying the beautiful day and delicious food. Now that sounds like the grill for you.
GEN 2 CONTROLLER
- Featuring high-visibility and low-glare digital display, our Gen 2 Controllers come standard with PID technology giving you some of the most consistent temperatures on the market (+/- 5ºF. ) Along with two probes and dealing probe ports, you'll be able to monitor your internal temperatures via the Gen 2 controller.
- The PID controller helps regulate smoke and temperature. Control exactly how much smoke you incorporate into your cook by adjusting the Smoke Number. The PID’s extremely detailed controller gives you the industry’s most precise grill temperature. As your Smoke Number increases, your smoke output increases. As your Smoke Number decreases the temperatures will hold tighter.
- Add a Sidekick Flat Top or Sidekick Sear to your pellet grill to get the best of both worlds. Using your existing side shelf holes, easily mount a Sidekick to your pellet grill for propane powered cooking. Add compatible 1-burner, 14-inch accessories to customize your cook!
- Your pellet grill is powered by Hardwood Pellets, the burning and smoldering of those pellets provides you with smoke. However, it's also accompanied with ash. Instead of hauling the shop vac out, simply pull the Ash Cleanout knob on the side of the grill, your unwanted ash empties into the cup, where you can remove and discard within seconds.
- Hickory smoked chicken—Cherry smoked ribs... changing pellet flavors has never been easier. No more scooping and no more bad pellet to food pairings. Now your can empty your pellet hopper with a pull of a knob. Grab a bucket for the anticipated discarded pellets and take control of your cook.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this pellet grill, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations