Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The North Face Women's ThermoBall Eco Snow Triclimate® 2L Insulated Jacket is one of the better options on the market for a versatile, warm, and waterproof ski jacket. The 3-in-1 jacket features a waterproof outer shell and a removable insulating later, giving you a variety of layering options and making this jacket a go-to all season long. Each layer can be worn separately and is both stylish and functional together and apart.
This jacket also has a lot of ski-specific features, like a helmet-compatible hood, adjustable cuffs, and plenty of inner and outer pockets for any snacks or gear you want to bring along on the mountain or on your backcountry tour.
The North Face's Dry-Vent technology creates an extremely effective waterproof jacket that keeps you dry in rain, sleet, or snow. The one drawback of such a well-sealed jacket is that there is less overall ventilation, so keep that in mind if you tend to like to enjoy more airflow.
- Removable layering provides a 3-in-1 versatile jacket for all conditions
- Waterproof and well insulated
- Variety of ski/snowboard specific features
- Ventilation could be improved
- Slimmer fit could be uncomfortable for some skiers
The versatile Women's ThermoBall Eco Snow Triclimate® Jacket is a waterproof, breathable jacket for snowsports. Featuring 100%-recycled ThermoBall Eco insulation in the liner jacket, it'll keep your body toasty warm and your conscience clean.
- Outer Jacket Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell keeps you dry
- Fixed, helmet-compatible hood
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Underarm vents
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Inner Jacket 11 g/ft ThermoBall Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- Outer and inner jackets are zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Exposed, PU-coated center front zip
- Inner Jacket 11 g/ft ThermoBall Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Open hand pockets