The North Face Women's Lenado Insulated Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The North Face Women's Lenado Pants offer a stylish, slim fitted option to all-mountain women skiers looking for a lightweight pant to wear on the hill or for aprÃ¨s ski. The Lenado pants feature Primaloft® insulation to provide lightweight sustainable warmth. The pants also feature DryVent fabric and StretchVent gaiters to keep rain and snow out so the skier stays dry.
- Primaloft® Insulation These pants are made with synthetic insulation that is made from recycled material that provides a light, compressible warmth even in the wet and cold.
- DryVent Fabric A multi-layer fabric where the outer face includes fully taped seams and is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish for waterproofing. The inner layer has micro pores to allow moisture to move from the skin to the outside to evaporate.
- StretchVent Gaiters A mesh material at the ankles with gripper elastic secures the pants to boots to ensure rain and snow stay out.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
With PrimaLoft and Heatseeker Eco insulation and reinforced waterproof seams these pants are made to keep the elements out and warmth in even in wet weather.