Colnago C68 Road Disc Frameset
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Colnago C68 Road Disc Frameset is handmade in Italy and designed for riders seeking unparalleled attention to detail. The C68 is a step above the acclaimed C64 model and is lighter, stiffer and more precise, all without detracting from its traditional roots as an Italian icon. The C68 fork has design improvements that further lower weight and increases rigidity, and the move to a T47 bottom bracket makes maintenance all the easier.
- Improved Lightness and Rigidity – With a size 51cm frame that has a reported weight of only 930 grams, the C68 is both lighter and stiffer than the C64. It includes a T47 bottom bracket for rigidity and offers improved stiffness allowing for enhanced handling precision. Instead of using a monocoque process, Colnago builds the C68 by joining multiple carbon (and titanium) parts, which allows for more sizing and customization options.
- Durable Headset Bearings – The C68 is equipped with CeramicSpeed SLT (Solid Lubrication Technology) headset bearings whose resilience is backed by a lifetime guarantee.
- Blockchain – Every new Colnago C68 frame will come with a NFC (near-field communication) chip and a separate smart card that can be presented to bike shops to guarantee authenticity, prove ownership, and also track the frame's production and service history.
- Extras – A removable front derailleur mount allows for cleaner integration with 1x drivetrain setups, and a proprietary Colnago carbon seat post is also included.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations