Thule Urban Glide 2 Stroller
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a baby expert a question about this product
- Will it work with my car seat?
- Is this good for where I live?
- Can I use it for multiple children?
- Can you compare this to another stroller I’m considering?
- Do other parents like this stroller?
- Ask your own question
The ultimate all-terrain stroller
An all-terrain stroller with a sleek, lightweight design, making it perfect for urban exploration or strolling on your favorite path. Comfortable for children and ergonomic for parents!
A jogging stroller made for active parents
All-terrain jogging stroller with a sleek, lightweight design. The design includes large 16” wheels, suspension for comfort and control, and a swivel front wheel for strolling and maneuvering around town that quickly and easily locks in place for jogging or rougher terrain. The integrated twist hand brake offers improved security and braking control on hilly terrain and while running. One-handed, compact fold makes storing and transporting a breeze.
- Easy to maneuver, thanks to the swivel front wheel that locks into place for jogging, and to the 16” rear wheels
- One-handed, compact fold for easy storage and transportation
- Integrated twist hand brake provides speed control on hilly terrain
- Multi-position canopy with side-ventilation windows ensures your child is comfortable
- Reclining seat – convenient one-handed recline
- Suspension makes the ride smooth for both parent and child
- Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar for maximum parent comfort
- Plenty of room to bring everything you need thanks to large cargo basket with zip-top cover, rear mesh pocket, and two mesh compartments for snacks or toys
- Secure and comfortable seat with padded 5-point harness and integrated ventilation
- Peekaboo window with magnetic closure lets you check on your sleeping child without disturbing him or her
- Improved visibility thanks to reflective rims on all wheels and reflective edge on canopy
- Can be used from birth with Thule Bassinet or infant car seat adapter (sold separately - Bassinet not available in all markets). Seat and canopy fabric can be removed to create a clean look
Car Seat Compatibility
- Peg Perego
- Safety 1st
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this stroller, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Excellent for off road. Holds from newborn up to 75 lbs. You can attach a bassinet for newborns or a car seat. Seat fully reclines.