Miyabi Birchwood SG2 Knife Block Set · 7 Piece Set
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
Upgrade your kitchen with the Miyabi Birchwood SG2 7-Piece Knife Block Set, a premium collection of knives that will equip you with everything you need for every kitchen task. From the 3.5-inch paring knife to the all-rounder 8-inch chef’s knife, this set includes a sharpening steel to keep them razor-sharp and a beautiful bamboo block for storage.
Crafted from precious materials, these knives are more than just striking in appearance. The potent core of SG2 micro-carbide powder steel is protected by 100 layers of steel, resulting in an exceptionally sharp and long-lasting edge that is highly corrosion-resistant. The innovative ice-hardening process locks in the long-lasting sharpness of the CRYODUR blades while providing added durability with its flower Damascus pattern.
The Karelian Birch handle is equally striking and ergonomic, making these knives feel as good as they look. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan using traditional methods such as Honbazuke sharpening technique.
- Set includes 3.5-inch paring knife, 7-inch santoku knife, 8-inch chef’s knife, 9-inch bread knife, stainless-steel kitchen shears, 9-inch sharpening steel and 12-Slot bamboo block.
- Authentic Japanese blade made from premium G2 micro-carbide powder steel.
- Hand-honed using traditional Honbazuke method to achieve an edge between 9.5 to12°.
- CRYODUR blade ice-hardened to Rockwell hardness scale rating of63.
- Blade consists of101 layersofsteel,resultinginagorgeousfloralDamascuspatternwithkatanaedge. -Ergonomic D-shape handle made from prized Japanese Karelian (Masur) Birch for comfort during use. -Rounded spine and heelandsteelendcapwithembossedlogo addtotheaestheticsandfunctionality. -Handcrafted in Seki, Japan for superior quality and craftsmanship.