Global Yanagi 10" Sashimi Knife
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Global Yanagi 10" Sashimi Knife is the perfect tool for preparing sashimi, sushi, sliced raw fish and seafood. Its long and thin blade is angled on one side and flat on the other, allowing for sharper and more precise cutting from one side of the blade. The knife is constructed of a single piece of steel with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance. Made with hollow handles that are filled with sand to achieve the desired weight, this knife delivers perfect balance for optimal control.
- Single-piece construction with a unique convex edge ensures unsurpassed performance.
- Hollow handles filled with sand provide perfect balance for optimal control.
- Made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel designed exclusively for GLOBAL®, ensuring durability and longevity.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees to maintain razor-sharp edges longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic stainless steel hygienic handles feature signature dimple patterns that offer comfortable slip-resistant grip.