Global G 7" Santoku Knife
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- What is a nakiri knife?
- What is a santoku knife?
- Can you show me a more premium option?
- Can you show me a cheaper option?
- How does this compare to a chef's knife?
Santoku knife with hollow ground/granton edge. The scalloped grooves on the sides of the blade edge helps with reducing friction and sticking of foods.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations