Miyabi Kaizen II Chef's Knife, 6"
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Miyabi Kaizen II Chef's Knife is a perfect choice for those who prefer a lighter style chef's knife that lets you effortlessly slice, dice, and chop through prep work. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan, this 6-inch chef's knife boasts traditional Japanese craftsmanship combined with the best hardening technology and beautiful modern design. The core of the blade is forged from resilient FC61 super steel and protected by a stunning 48 layers of stainless steel. The blades' gorgeous flower Damascus pattern is dramatically darkened through acid dipping.
- Revolutionary FC61 steel core features fine carbide distribution and is protected by a durable 48 layers of damast steel
- Fine carbide distribution creates a razor-sharp and durable blade with a 61 Rockwell hardness
- Double ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade offers remarkable durability and cutting edge retention
- Ergonomic handle made of black pakkawood offers comfortable grip for stress-free cutting
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan