Miyabi Artisan Chef's Knife, 8"
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
Experience the ultimate in Japanese craftsmanship with the Miyabi Artisan Chef's Knife. This exceptional knife collection merges traditional methods with innovative techniques to create a potent core of SG2 micro-carbide powder steel, layered in a Tsuchime finish. The exquisite hand-hammered effect helps prevent food from sticking, while each knife features a hand-honed blade finished with a true katana edge - an homage to the samurai swords made in Seki centuries ago. The handles are crafted from special Cocobolo Rosewood pakkawood, mirroring the beauty of the blade and featuring sophisticated details such as brass and red spacers, a mosaic pin and stainless steel end cap. Designed for tireless cutting, this D-shaped handle is comfortable to hold and nestles perfectly in your hand.
- Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
- Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process for an ultra-sharp 9.5 to 12 degree edge
- CRYODUR blade is ice-hardened to Rockwell 63 for superior durability
- SG2 core is protected by two layers and finished with a katana edge for precision slicing
- Hammered "Tsuchime" finish prevents food from sticking