Miyabi Artisan 5" Pakka Wood Utility Knife
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
Experience the art of Japanese craftsmanship with the Miyabi Artisan 5" Pakka Wood Utility Knife. This exceptional knife collection merges traditional methods with innovative techniques to create a potent core of SG2 micro-carbide powder steel that is layered in a Tsuchime finish. The exquisite, hand-hammered effect helps prevent food from sticking, while each knife features a hand-honed blade finished with a true katana edge, paying homage to the samurai swords made in Seki centuries ago.
Crafted with special Cocobolo Rosewood pakkawood, the handles mirror the beauty of the blade and feature sophisticated details such as brass and red spacers, a mosaic pin and stainless steel end cap. The attractive D-shaped handle is designed to nestle comfortably in your hand for tireless cutting. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan by skilled artisans who have honed their craft over generations.
- Authentic thin Japanese blade profile
- Hand-honed using the three-step Honbazuke process for an incredibly sharp 9.5 to 12 degree edge
- CRYODUR blade ice-hardened to Rockwell 63 for exceptional durability
- SG2 core is protected by two layers and finished with a katana edge for precision cutting
- Hammered “Tsuchime” finish prevents food from sticking