Zwilling Pro 3-Piece Starter Knife Set
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- How many pieces do I need in a set?
- Can you show me a cheaper option?
- Can you show me a more premium option?
- What is the difference between western and Japanese knives?
- How does this compare to other brands?
- Ask your own question
This 3-piece starter set includes three essential knives for the kitchen. The all-rounder chef's knife is for slicing and dicing, the serrated utility knife cleanly cuts foods with a hard exterior and soft interior, and the paring knife tackles all your small-scale cutting jobs.
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, supporting the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was designed with a broad curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- Polymer handle is ergonomic and durable
- ABS handle is durable and resiliant
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, had wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this knife set, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations