Kitchen expert Jacob recommended it to a customer 1 day ago
Mercer Culinary Renaissance Forged Paring Knife, 3.5 Inch
- We price match
Blade length (in.)
This item has only a few units left in stock
Is this knife right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
- One piece precision forged construction
- High-carbon german cutlery steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Triple riveted, ergonomically designed delrin® handle
- Full tang runs the entire length of the handle for superior balance
- Shortened bolster exposes full blade edge, allowing for easier sharpening
- Taper ground edge allows for added stability, easy honing, long lasting sharpness, and increased efficiency when cutting and chopping
- Rounded spine for comfort grip
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Use with knife guard m33110p
USE AND CARE
- It is not recommended to wash your knife in a dishwasher. The performance of your knife can be diminished if not cared for properly. Please follow these guidelines to maximize the performance of Mercer’s knives:
- After each use, carefully wash cutlery by hand with warm water and mild- to medium-strength soap; rinse and thoroughly dry it with a soft towel.
- Cutlery should never be washed in a dishwasher: the intense heat and radical temperature changes may cause the handle to deteriorate; the blade edges will become dull through rubbing against each other; and caustic soap will cause staining and pitting of the blade.
- Cutlery should not be soaked or submerged for long periods. Chlorine and bleach products discolor and pit high-carbon steel. If chlorine or bleach products come in contact with the blade, thoroughly rinse off immediately.
- Galvanic action—the transfer of electrons from one metal to another—may cause pitting on the blades. To prevent this, avoid long periods of soaking in aluminum pans or a stainless steel sink, remove cutlery from condiments (such as mayonnaise) stored in aluminum or stainless steel pans.
- Always store cutlery in a cutlery block or sheath to preserve the cutting edges and prevent personal injury.
High-carbon German steel
Handle length (in.)
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this knife, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Mercer Culinary
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!