Obermeyer Men's Foundation Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Obermeyer Men's Foundation Jacket is a true fan-favorite that combines iconic design with high-performance technology.
Made for days on the mountain, this versatile piece of skiwear features HydroBlock® Pro fabric and Skier Critical seam sealing to protect against the elements. The body has 100gm insulation while the sleeves have 80gm insulation, ensuring warmth on even the coldest days. The jacket is also made with REPREVE® fibers, which means each jacket contains 11 plastic bottles worth of recycled material.
- HydroBlock® Pro fabric and Skier Critical seam sealing provide weatherproof protection
- Body has 100gm insulation while sleeves have 80gm insulation for warmth
- REPREVE® fibers make each jacket eco-friendly
- YKK® zipper(s) ensure durability and reliability
- CZV - Control Zone Ventilation allows for easy temperature regulation