Sea To Summit Comfort Light Insulated Sleeping Pad- Women's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Sleeping well when you're backpacking goes hand-in-hand with sleeping comfortably. The Comfort Light Insulated Sleeping Mat uses Air Sprung Cell technology and a hybrid matrix of offset cells to provide amazing stability and comfort. A double layer of cells in the torso increases warmth, while a single layer of cells in the head and legs reduces weight.
Thermolite® and Exkin Platinum® are used to optimize heat retention and the multi-function valve enables simple inflation, deflation and the ability to fine-tune your personal comfort level. What's more, the uprated 30D/40D face fabric is quiet and durable, while the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
- 3.7 R-Value is warm enough for all but the coldest ground.
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects radiant heat, while Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss.
- Hybrid-Layer Air Sprung Cells provide more support, insulation and comfort in the torso.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment is made possible by our multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump/stuff sack.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D/40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is extremely reliable.
- Anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU lamination formula prevents internal mold growth.
- PillowLock system prevents your Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping.
- Comes with a stuff sack which doubles as a pump, a repair kit with six self-adhesive patches and a spare valve insert.
- Airstream Pump/Stuff Sack can be used to inflate Aeros Pillows – turn the inflator bag inside out; the nozzle will fit the mini pillow valve.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Women's-specific sleeping pad gives more width at the hips and knees. Insulated air pad with air sprung cells, which are better for side sleepers because there are more contact points on your side.. R value of 3.9 for awesome insulation that will definitely keep you warm. 2.5 inches thick. 1lb 5oz. Fits up to 5'6".
2.5in thick, 3.9 R-Value stuff sack with integrated air stream pump - all of that only weighs 1lb 5oz for the regular size. A high-end insulated sleeping pad from Sea to Summit.