The Curated Take
The fly low Roswell jacket has been the best snowboarding jacket I have ever owned. It is the most breathable, versatile, comfortable, waterproof, and good looking jacket that has ever been in my quiver. I wore it on hot days, I wore on cold, snowy days, and I felt comfortable wearing it into work as it has a professional look to it as well. I can’t say enough about fly low gear in general, but this jacket really does it all. If I ever wear through this one, I will definitely look to get another one, hopefully they still make it!
- Extremely breathable
- Most comfortable jacket
- Versatile for any conditions
- I have no complaints
Style and functionality merge in this modern, lightly insulated two-layer shell.
- There's no need to sacrifice functionality for looks. With the Roswell Jacket, you get it all: A long, freeride fit in a modern resort jacket, plus all the stormproof features you could want, like a helmet-compatible hood, powder skirt, wrist gaskets, and supreme waterproofing and breathability. Made with Stark 2-layer hardshell, this jacket is made to fight the chill, thanks to a layer of synthetic down insulation.
- Stark 2-layer hardshell fabric
- 80-gram Spaceloft synthetic down insulation
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Wrist gaskets with optional thumb loops
- 14-inch underarm vents
- Powder skirt
- 4 exterior pockets
- 1 interior pass pocket, inner pocket for your skins, inner media pocket
- Fully seam taped
- Helmet-compatible hood
- YKK waterproof zipper
- Average weight: 950 grams