Flylow Men's Roswell Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Style and functionality merge in this modern, lightly insulated two-layer shell.
- There’s no need to sacrifice functionality for looks. With the Roswell Jacket, you get it all: A long, freeride fit in a modern resort jacket, plus all the stormproof features you could want, like a helmet-compatible hood, powder skirt, wrist gaskets, and supreme waterproofing and breathability. Made with Stark 2-layer hardshell, this jacket is made to fight the chill, thanks to a layer of synthetic down insulation.
- Stark 2-layer hardshell fabric
- 80-gram Spaceloft™ synthetic down insulation
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Wrist gaskets with optional thumb loops
- 14-inch underarm vents
- Powder skirt
- 4 exterior pockets
- 1 interior pass pocket, inner pocket for your skins, inner media pocket
- Fully seam taped
- Helmet-compatible hood
- YKK waterproof zipper
- Average weight: 950 grams
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Unlike the Quantum Pro, this jacket is insulated. Perfect for those colder days or if you don't feel like packing a midlayer.
High quality insulated jacket. Has waterproofing, powder skirt, helmet compatible hood, underarm vents, etc. All the things that make for a great quality resort jacket for most conditions.