Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
After owning countless jackets, I can honestly say the Helly Hansen Alpha LifaLoft checked off all the boxes. Comfortable and lightweight, yet warm enough to wear daily with just a thermal underneath, this jacket exceeded my expectations from day one.
The jacket has many ski related features such as big pockets, waterproof zippers, hand warming sleeves and ventilation zippers to cool off in that afternoon heat.
The Alpha LifaLoft is stylish as they come, but this does come at a slimmer fit which won't work for all body types. If this jacket fits you though, you'll spend your day warm and comfortable.
- Super lightweight yet warm enough for most mountain days
- The most comfortable jacket i've ever worn on the slopes
- Fleece lined pockets, ventilation zippers, hand sleeves
- Slimmer fit isn't ideal for larger builds
- Can be prone to cause overheating in the afternoon sun
The Helly Hansen Men's Alpha Lifaloft 2L Insulated Jacket is the perfect choice for passionate skiers who want to stay warm and comfortable on the mountainside. This upgraded resort ski jacket features LifaLoft insulation, making it even lighter and warmer than before. The Alpha jacket has all the technical details you need to stay comfortable all day long, including underarm vents for regulating body temperature during high output skiing, a detachable and helmet compatible hood, and a PFC-free water repellent treatment that protects you from light precipitation and moisture. Additional ski features include a RECCO® Advanced Rescue system for findability, a LIFE POCKET+ to keep your phone battery alive in cold weather, a ski pass pocket, and a goggle shammy.
- HELLY TECH® Professional fabric provides superior waterproofing
- LIFALOFT insulation keeps you warm without adding weight
- PrimaLoft® Aerogel Pocket adds extra warmth where you need it most
- RECCO® Advanced Rescue system helps rescuers find you in an emergency
- 4-way stretch fabric allows for optimal mobility on the slopes