Helly Hansen Men's Ridge Infinity Shell Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
RIDGE INFINITY SHELL JACKET
- A trusted favorite among pro skiers, the performance Ridge shell is now even better with 3-layer LIFA INFINITY™ engineering. LIFA INFINITY™ sets the industry’s new standard for responsible waterproof/breathable jacket technology, it features 50% recycled face fabric and PFC-free DWR treatment. When the pro skiers wear our jackets and give feedback, we listen. We also improved our popular shell jacket design with horizontal, pack-friendly pockets. As before, the Ridge has all the ski details you need: a Life pocket™ to preserve phone battery in cold, the RECCO® Advanced Rescue System, a helmet-compatible hood, a 2-way front zipper, a ski pass pocket and a snap-away powder skirt.
Fiber Content: 54% Polyester (Recycled), 46% Polyester
- HELLY TECH® Professional
- LIFA INFINITY™
- PrimaLoft® Aerogel Pocket
- Weight: 730g
- Close hook and loop before washing, Close zippers before washing, Do not iron on print, Do not soak, Do not use fabric softener, Do not use washing detergent, Remove promptly from the dryer, Use washing agent for technical garments, Wash separately, Wash with extra rinse cycle
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations