Helly Hansen Kids Jr Summit Insulated Jacket
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
You’re getting the best price
Check out our Price Match Policy
Skis.com+ free shipping$200.00
Ask Ian a question about this product:See FAQs answered by Real Experts
- This juniors' ski jacket delivers the comfort, weatherproofing and warmth adventurers need to take on the mountainside. With our trusted HELLY TECH® PERFORMANCE 2-layer construction, the Summit is waterproof/breathable and windproof. The exterior as a PFC-free, water-repellent treatment to shed light precipitation. PrimaLoft® BLACK Eco insulation, made from 100% recycled content, keeps young adventurers warm. The jacket fit is relaxed with articulated sleeves for maximum freedom of movement. Additional details include neon and reflectives for visibility, a Life Pocket+ to save your phone battery in cold, and an adjustable hem and powder skirt.
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord on hem
- Articulated sleeves for optimal mobility
- Detachable hood
- HH® printed logo
- Adjustable powderskirt
- 2-layer construction
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Brushed tricot inside collar
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) treatment
- No shoulder seams
- Tail drop
- Chest and Hand pockets with YKK® zipper
- Fully seam sealed
- Hand pockets with brushed lining
- Reflective details
- SKI FREE Program
- Loose fitted
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Shell 2: 100% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Insulation body: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Close hook and loop before washing,Close zippers before washing,Do not use fabric softener,Tumble dry garment to reactivate water repellent treatment,Wash dark colours separately,Tumble dry until completely dry
- Machine wash in cold water - 30° C gentle cycle,Do not bleach,Tumble dry - low heat,Do not iron,Do not dry clean
Have a question?
4.98 average rating
Shop deals on jackets
People love Curated Experts
Mike was really helpful when I needed to buy a snowboard! New to the sport, there is a lot of vocabulary I don't know yet, and although I have certain goals I had no idea which board was best for me. He was really responsive and felt very honest when communicating. I really appreciated it! Honestly wouldn't have found a board as fit for my needs without the consultation
Olivia Verified CustomerDec 6, 2023
Tommy was beyond helpful!
I was completely overwhelmed with trying to find the right ski gear. I recently switched from snowboarding to skiing, so I understand the importance of buying the right gear for your skill level. Tommy was so helpful and didn’t make me feel silly for asking questions. Also, he nailed the recommendations right off the bat. He found options at and surprisingly below my budget. I can’t wait to hit the slopes! Thank you, Tommy!
Chelsy Verified CustomerDec 5, 2023
Awesome experience from an awesome guy!
I originally had some boards in mind and after talking to Ben I realized that my selection was no where near what I needed for the way I ride. He hooked me up with some great recommendations and answered all of the many questions I had along the way. I highly recommend asking Ben about anything snowboard related, he’s very knowledgeable and definitely knows his stuff!
Patrick Verified CustomerDec 5, 2023
Cute and Functional Recommendations
One of my main constraints of shopping for a board was that I wanted a cute design. Cody went above and beyond finding me a board that would work for me, laid out multiple options and talked in depth about how each option would fit into my riding style. Cody picked out the ladies choice, which has been a phenomenal board so far, and I'm excited to continue riding it into the season.
Alex P Verified CustomerDec 5, 2023
Shannon is the skiing GOAT.
Shannon provided some awesome service. Super friendly and very helpful. Can tell she knows her stuff about skis. We need more people like Shannon in the retail industry. Definitely came away from our chat with peace of mind and some sick product recs. Give Shannon 7 days paid vacation to go shred she deserves it :)
Jordan Verified CustomerDec 5, 2023