DC Women's Collective Shell Snow Bib Pants
SizeFit & size guide
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
You’re getting the best price
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
DETAILS & FEATURES
- Collective Shell Snow Bib Pants for Women
- The Collective brings top-shelf snow tech to a fashion-focused bib pant. The fit is flattering fit and and the fabrics are fun, but the Collective can also handle the business end of things. DWR waterproofing and 10K Weather Defense. Pockets and storage in all the right places. Handwarmers and vents make it easy to maintain the perfect temp. All the adjustability in the world. The Collective has it all and more... we especially love the exclusive White Mamba print we're using this winter.
- Style : ADJTP03016
- Waterproofing: Weather Defense 10K 10,000mm/5,000g
- Fabric: Onion Quilted Polyester Softshell.
- Warmth/Insulation: Non-insulated shell for versatile layering
- Lining: Bonded fleece warm lining on legs with taffeta on bib
- Venting: Mesh lined leg venting
- Closure: Adjustable elastic suspenders with buckles
- Additional Details: Jacket-to-pant attachment system
- Waist: Internal waist adjustment
- Leg: Articulated legs
- Boot Gaiter: DWR coated boot gaiter Durable Water Repellent
- Boot Gusset: Boot gusset with zipper closure
- Body Panel: Stretch side body panel
- Pockets: Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Zippered thigh pocket
- Back pockets with hook and loop fastener strap closure
- Entry: Zippered side entry for easy bathroom access
- Composition: 100% Polyester
Have a question?
4.98 average rating
Customers also bought HelmetsView the most frequently bought together accessories
21% of customers also bought JacketsView the most frequently bought together apparel
People love curated experts
A True Expert
Campbell helped me explore countless options for equipment when he was presented with minimal information. Very thorough and kind in his questioning process to really nail his curations for you. He provides mindblowing, extensive reasonings for EVERY SINGLE curation that'll make you feel really confident about your purchases.
Andrew Verified CustomerNov 28, 2023
Expert Advice from Elias
I’ve been toying with the idea of buying new boots and skis for a couple years. Since the last time I purchased was over 30 years ago, a lot had changed and I had a lot to learn. After renting numerous brands, last year, I started working with Elias to understand what was out that I might be interested in buying and why. He was patient, explained the differences in new vendors, their technology, and was extremely helpful in helping me find the perfect set of skis and boots. I would definitely recommend Elias to friends or family looking to buy ski gear on Curated. Thanks again!
Bryan Verified CustomerNov 28, 2023
I was buying a snowboard for my 16 year old daughter and I know nothing about the sport. Austin helped put together an awesome package for her based on her age, size and skill. He shopped around and found the best deals for me and even the color board she wanted, This was such an amazing and personalized way to shop!
David Verified CustomerNov 28, 2023
I’ve been snowboarding for a few years but was always renting. Finally buckled down and committed to getting my own setup, but I didn’t really know where to start. Chris absolutely crushed it, was insanely helpful, responsive, and genuinely such a nice guy. It never felt like he was selling me on something but really just trying to set me up with the best gear and within my budget. I definitely recommend working with him!
Ethan Verified CustomerNov 27, 2023
Corry was so helpful!
Corry could channel my teenage son and help me select the perfect snowboard and bindings set up for his first snowboard! My son is an intermediate boarder who loves to ride with his friends both on groomers and in the park and Corry really chose great options from which I could choose. He was funny and helpful and so knowledgeable. Excellent customer service!!!
Dodie Verified CustomerNov 27, 2023
BEST shopping experience I've ever had
I was buying a board and boots for my boyfriend for Christmas and had no idea where to start! luckily found this site and was connected to Kyle and he gave me the best best best tips / recommendations. Truly the best shopping experience I've had - especially for a gift. Kyle is awesome.
cody Verified CustomerNov 27, 2023
Couldn't be happier
The expert of experts. Andrew has spent some real time searching and sending great recommendations on snowboards that would fit my needs and style well. He helped me decide on a board that I'm sure will quickly become a favorite. With his help I really feel I've purchased the best board to fit me
Travis Verified CustomerNov 27, 2023
Jared is the man!
Jared made the entire process super easy and fun. You can tell he loves what he does and he is amazing at it. I am the slowest when it comes to making decisions and I never felt like Jared was trying to pressure me to purchase anything. He answered all of my questions very knowledgably and made me feel like I was making the best decision. Thanks again, Jared!
Joshua Verified CustomerNov 27, 2023