The Curated Take
I own the DC Docile bibs that were done in collaboration with Star Wars, and they are my favorite bibs I own. The kangaroo pouch on the front is easy to access and has plenty of room - along with plenty more pockets down the legs. The fit of the bibs is regular, giving them plenty of room to move while still cutting down on baggy materials that flap around while you ride. They are insulated with lightweight PROfill insulation that helps keep me warm without excessive weight. The Docile bibs are also rated to be water-resistant up to 10K, and I haven’t experienced any leakage while I’ve worn them. My only downside to these bibs is the lack of venting zippers to help dump extra heat when things start to get a little too toasty.
- The regular fit of these bibs are the perfect balance of roomy and fitted.
- I own the Star Wars x DC collab pair of Docile bibs which look absolutely fire - easily my favorite pair of bibs.
- The big kangaroo pouch on the front holds pretty much everything I need.
- The only gripe that I have with these bibs is that they don't have vents to dump excessive heat making them toasty on warmer days.
Docile Insulated Snow Bib Pants for Men
A fully functional and undeniably smart bib at an almost unbelievable price point. The Docile doesn't skimp on the snow-ready details, but it does save where it matters most so you can spend more time on the mountain this season.
- Elastic suspenders with adjustable buckles
- Back pockets with hook and loop fastener strap closure
- Boot Gaiter: DWR coated boot gaiter Durable Water Repellent
- Boot gusset with snap