Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Outdoor Research Adrenaline Mitts are the ultimate choice for anyone looking for waterproof, breathable and feature-packed handwear to keep their hands dry and warm during long days at the ski resort. These mitts come with a range of convenient features that make them perfect for skiing, snowboarding or any other winter activity. Exterior durable nylon withstands abrasions and complements a grippy palm so you can keep ahold of your ski poles or adjust your snowboard bindings without exposing your digits to the elements.
- Waterproof Ventia insert wards off snow, sleet and wetness to guard your hands within.
- Warm polyester insulation holds in warmth even when some of that wetness starts to settle in.
- Gauntlet cinch ensures your mitts stay by your side even when you remove them to snap a selfie.
- Pull-on loop makes putting them back on easier than ever.
- 2L 100% Nylon outer material with synthetic diamond PU grip on the palm.
- EnduraLoft 100% Polyester 266G provides insulation.
- Lining is Tricot Microbemberg, 100% Polyester.
- Weigh only 5.4oz/153g making them lightweight yet highly functional.