Winter sports expert Jed recommended it to a customer in San Mateo 2 days ago
Outdoor Research Men's Point N Chute Sensor Gloves
- We price match
SizeFit & size guide
Is this apparel right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Price comparisonYou’re getting the best price
Outdoor Gear Exchange$87.99
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
Durable all-leather undercuff glove with warmth, weather resistance, and wicking comfort for all-day mountain preparedness. Revamping a long-time favorite, the Point N Chute Sensor Gloves are packed with even more insulation to keep you warmer longer. GORE-TEX® waterproof protection and a gamut of winter-ready design features make this pair ready to take on all-day mountain adventures.
- GORE-TEX insert Main Fabric: Water resistant goat leather and split suede
- Palm: 100% Polyester tricot lining, EnduraLoft™ 133g/m² Insulation 100% polyester
- Back of Hand: 100% polyester tricot lining, EnduraLoft™ 200g/ m² Insulation 100% polyester
- 8.5 oz./242 g
- Pull-On Loop
- Quilted Leather Back of Hand
- Tapered Wrist
- Split Suede Nose Wipe atBack of Thumb and Side ofIndex
- Glove Clip
- Hook and Loop Wrist Closure
- Undercuff Construction
- Pre-Curved Construction
- Gusseted Wrist Entry
EnduraLoft™, GORE-TEX®, GORE-TEX®
Water resistant, Waterproof, Moisture wicking
Goat Leather, GORE-TEX®, Leather, Split suede, Polyester/Polyester blend
Water resistant goat leather and split suede
100% Polyester tricot lining
Insulation weight (g)
EnduraLoft™ 133g/m² Insulation 100% polyester
Type of waterproofing
Waterproof rating (mm)
Country of origin
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Outdoor Research
Would an Expert recommend this product for you?
Verified ski expert
Reviewed Jul 13, 2022
All mountain skiing - toasty warm on the coldest of days! Comfortable, warm, and good looking!