Cangshan TS Series Santoku Knife
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- Can you show me a more premium option?
- Can you show me a cheaper option?
- How does this compare to a chef's knife?
- What is a nakiri knife?
- What is a santoku knife?
The Cangshan TS Series Santoku knife is made for food enthusiasts and professional cooks. The TS series knives by Cangshan provide both comfortable curves and bold lines. Focused on balance, the Santoku knife is great for rocking through prep lists comfortably.
- NSF International Certification – Certified by the National Sanitation Foundation as food safe in kitchens across the globe.
- Magnetic Sheath – Included is a magnetic Ash wood sheath to help protect the blade in drawers or knife bags.
- Symmetrically Balanced – The handle and blade are both 5 inches, providing the perfect balance of weight and surface while cutting.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations