Global Forged Chef's Knife
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- Can you show me a more premium option?
- How does this compare to other brands?
- Which size knife is best for me?
- What should I use this for?
- Can you show me a cheaper option?
The Global Forged Chef's knife is a universal tool for the kitchen. It can be used for slicing, dicing, mincing, and other kitchen tasks. The process of "drop forging" is used to achieve great strength in the blade, and makes for an extremely sharp edge. This sleek and lightweight knife makes it a great choice for home chefs and professionals who experience fatigue while cutting.
- CROMOVA 18 – Cromova 18 is a special blend of Chromium, Molybdenum, and Vanadium. This blend of steel is very strong and holds an edge very well.
- Weighted Handle – The handles are hollow and filled with sand, helping to achieve perfect balance. A dimpled pattern also helps make a non-slip surface.
- Ice Tempered – The Global Forged Chef's knife is drop forged, and ice hardened. This process helps this chef knife obtain a 56-58 HRC rating on the Rockwell Hardness Scale.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this chef's knife, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations