Global GS Fluted Santoku Knife
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Global GS Fluted Santoku Knife is the perfect alternative to a chef's knife, ideal for cutting, chopping and mincing vegetables. With a straighter edge than a chef's knife, this blade features a hollow ground edge for better food release and a blunted sheepsfoot-tip blade with a thinner spine. This versatile knife can easily slice thin-boned and boneless meats, fish and vegetables. The GS series is known for its classic collection of small to medium-sized knives that are perfect for general and special preparation.
- Constructed from high-quality stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL®.
- The unique convex edge of the blade provides unsurpassed performance.
- Hollow handles filled with sand achieve the desired weight and deliver perfect balance.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic stainless steel hygienic handles feature signature dimple pattern offering comfortable slip-resistant grip.