Global Classic 8.25" Carving Knife G-82
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- What does the Rockwell Hardness scale tell you about knvies?
- How often do I need to sharpen my knives?
- What is the difference between western and Japanese knives?
- Why does tang matter?
- What are the must-have knives for any kitchen?
The Global G-3 Carving Knife is a narrow and lightweight knife with an 8.25-inch blade, ideal for carving meats and poultry with ease. Like all Global knives, the metal handle is filled with sand for optimal balance. There is no bolster at the heel of the blade which makes this knife easier to sharpen compared to classic western knives where the bolster meets the edge.
- Metal Handle – This type of handle is very easy to maintain and it is more durable compared to composite and wooden handles that can easily get damaged by heat and water.
- CROMOVA 18 Stainless Steel – This type of steel is a propriety blend exclusive to Global knives allowing for exceptional hardness yet easy to sharpen with a rating of 56-58 HRC.
- Double Bevel – The Global G-3 Carving Knife is sharpened on both sides equally at a 10-15 degree angle allowing it to be used with either the left or right hand and it is easy to sharpen.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations