Global GS Paring Knife
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- What is this knife used for?
- Can you show me a more premium option?
- Can you show me a cheaper option?
- What is the difference between utility and paring knives?
- How does this compare to other brands?
The GS Paring Knife by Global is a small to medium-sized knife for general and specialty use. The paring knife is available in two sizes and is perfect for smaller jobs like seeding peppers or cleaning shrimp. This knife well made knife is for accomplished home cooks and professional chefs.
- Dimple Pattern Grip– The knife's grip is ergonomic and hygienic. It offers a simple slip-resistant grip through the dimples.
- CROMOVA 18 Steel– The knife's blade is crafted from some of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18, which is designed for Global exclusively.
- Perfectly Balanced– By using metal handles Global can achieve the perfect weight in every knife.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this knife, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations