Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
When I was looking to upgrade my snowboarding jacket, there was a list of features that I was specifically looking for: waterproofed to the max, a pass pocket on the sleeve for easy scanning, a helmet-compatible hood, vents to dump extra heat, and a sleek look. I'm happy to say that this jacket met all of those requirements and then some. This jacket's waterproofing is superb, and the quality and fit of the jacket are second to none. Because of this jacket, I will likely buy more gear from Volcolm when I need to upgrade other pieces.
- GoreTex and taped seams means water won't be getting through.
- Vent Zippers in the under arms lets me dump extra heat when I'm working hard.
- Plenty of pocket space throughout the jacket to keep things handy on the hill.
- Not insulated, which isn't necessarily a con, but probably not the best for super cold resort days.
The Volcom Men's L Gore-Tex 2L Jacket is the perfect storm-ready jacket for all-day send fests. Its versatile, light and adaptable design features GORE-TEX 2-L construction that teams up with the V-Science breathable lining system to give you excellent protection that breathes with your body to eliminate heat-draining sweat. The streamlined, layerable design comes with fully-taped seams and packed with tech. From our patented Zip-Tech® interface that connects your jacket to your pants for all-over protection to the internal noise pocket that lets you keep the tunes coming, this snow jacket is all about comfort.
- Waterproof/Breathability Rating: GORE-TEX Guaranteed to Keep You Dry
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer Nylon + PFCec Free
- V-Science Breathable Lining System
- Fully Taped Seams
- Zip Tech® Jacket to Pant Interface