Look X-Track Race Carbon Bike Pedals
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Look X-Track Race Carbon Bike Pedals are the next step up in the X-Track lineup, with an improved power-to-weight ratio thanks in part to broader use of carbon in the body of this pedal. This further reduces the weight over the standard X-Track model. Look is the brand that invented the clipless pedal, and its many years of expertise are apparent in this model. These pedals are perfect for any mountain bike rider looking for the best name in clipless trail pedals.
- Large Contact Area – The LOOK X-Track Carbon pedals offer nearly twice the contact area as their competition and are 60mm wide with a massive 515mm squared surface area. This provides the rider with maximum power transfer and stability.
- Easy Clip In or Out – These bike pedals offer very easy to clip in/out with adjustable tension from 6 to 14 Nm.
- Extremely Durable and Light – They weigh in at just 175g per pedal (400g per pair with cleats, which are included). This makes for durable yet lightweight pedals for racing or just hitting the trails hard.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations