Burton Toddlers' Parka Jacket
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
Zip your little one into the same storm-shedding warmth as the big kids.
Experience shows that warm kids are happy kids. So, the toddlers' Burton Parka Jacket has a good dose of insulation and a soft, fuzzy sherpa fleece lining seal deal. Add a little extra length and fully waterproof and breathable to the list and you've got a jacket that lets your little ripper have fun outdoors. Small details like room-to-grow and a pass pocket give this little parka some extra punch.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation 180g is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Taffeta lining mapped with sherpa fleece back panel and collar for additional warmth
- Removable Contour hood with elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard; Adjustable cuffs; Reflective details; Ticket O-ring
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Sleeve pass pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- Bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.