Winter sports expert Maicen recommended it to a customer in Carmichael 18 days ago
Jones Storm Chaser Snowboard · 2023 · 147 cm
- We price match
Snowboard Size (cm)Fit & size guide
Currently out of stock
Our experts can find an alternative for you
Is this snowboard right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboarding expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
Jeremy Jones designed the Storm Chaser to be a dedicated powder slasher. This bad boy makes powder riding feel like surfing a big snowy wave. It is recommended for riders who want to add a playful powder board to their quiver for deep days.
- Volume shifted - This board is extra wide so that you can ride it short but still float in powder. Shorter boards are much more fun for turning and slashing powder.
- Swallow tail - The cut-off tail makes riding in powder less tiring. With twin boards, you have to press the tail down to keep your nose from taking a dive and throwing you over the front. With the cut-off back, the nose pushes you up much more than the tail, making riding through the powder feel natural and easy. Additionally, the swallow tail makes your rear contact point further back, so you can still get quite a bit of pop when jumping.
- 3D shape - The 3D contouring that Jones builds into their boards makes riding through powder a dream. As of 2021, only a few companies (Burton, Jones, and Bataleon) have 3D contouring. 3D contouring angles the sides of the tip and tail up so that you can easily transition between edges and carve through powder in a more controlled way.
- Sintered base - The Jones sintered 8000 base makes the bottom extra slippery so you can speed over snow.
- Good for the environment - Jones's commitment to green manufacturing means less impact on the environment. Jones uses recycled plastic for the sidewalls, recycled steel for the edges, environmentally safe wax, and exclusively solar energy for its factories!
Waist width (mm)
Snowboard skill level
Effective edge (mm)
Tip width (mm)
Tail width (mm)
Bamboo, Basalt, Flax, Wood
Sidecut radius (m)
Stance setback (mm)
Rider weight (lbs)
130 - 180
Sintered 8000 Base, Flip Flop Base
Recommended by Curated Experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Jones
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!