The Curated Take
I have 150 days in my current Beast bib. I have run them over rocks, sliced them in trees, and scraped them on boiler plate ice. These are a durable set of bibs that, for the price, are some of the best waterproofing around. I have sat in puddles, and I was just as dry as before I was sitting in the puddle. The articulation makes these bibs stretchy and comfortable. The fabric is light and breathable and has venting with mesh to keep the snow out. The only thing I don’t like is the pulls, the main pull on the front lost the little plastic bit, but that’s a really small nitpick. If you’re looking for a rugged, waterproof, and cool bib, get a Beast bib!
- Dry, some of the best waterproofing for the money.
- Comfy, has articulation for extra stretch.
- Breathable, doesn’t get hot and has great vents for warmer days.
- The pulls, the pulls have a tendency to come off the strings.
- It’s a shell, will have to later since there is no insulation.
- Hard to get, they’re not easy to come by especially in the cool patterns.
The Airblaster Beast Bib is the ultimate protection for those who charge hard. With its welded bar tacks and laminated storm flaps, this bib is more stormproof than ever. The optional cinch at each lower leg cuff ensures a secure fit while the full front chest zip with a 2-way zipper allows for easy entry and exit without any dribbles. The relaxed fit with articulated knees provides comfort and flexibility, making it perfect for all-day wear.
- Relaxed Fit with articulated knees for comfort and flexibility
- 2 Layer Fully Seam Taped Beast construction ensures maximum protection from the elements
- Rudolph Biofinish 80/50 FC-Free Eco-DWR provides eco-friendly water resistance
- Laminated storms flaps with welded bar backs offer additional protection against harsh weather conditions
- Adjustable elastic shoulder straps ensure a secure fit