Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
I like to explore all of the top end golf balls on occasion to determine which fits my game best. I was pleasantly surprised when hitting the TP5 Pix for the first time. They perform as well as other top end balls, and feature the "ClearPath" alignment graphics (Pix) on the ball, which assist in lining up shots...especially putts. I also found this ball to perform very well on simulators such as SkyTrak, as the graphics printed on the ball helps increase the launch monitor metrics capturing, which leads to more precise data collection. This ball is designed to offer mid-high launch off the tee, with mid-range iron spin, and very soft feel, and exceptionally high spin around the greens. Overall, for those looking for a tour quality ball that features alignment help, the TP5 Pix is a phenomenal choice!
- For those looking for alignment help the TP5 Pix offers great visual help, especially for putting.
- A tour level quality ball, the TP5 Pix performs as well as other higher end models.
- This 5-piece ball features low driver spin and high greenside spin which fits most player's needs.
- The graphics featured on this ball may not suit the eye of traditionalists preferring a plain white ball.
- The fastest swing speeds may find the TP5x model to offer better performance.
- Those seeking the lowest or highest launching balls will find this ball to underperform their expectations.
Experience the ultimate in golf ball performance with the TaylorMade TP5 PIX Golf Balls. These balls are designed to deliver unmatched style and performance, thanks to Tour-validated visual technology and innovative features that enhance visibility, alignment, and overall playability. Co-developed with Rickie Fowler, these balls reflect his swagger and deliver the performance he demands.
- ClearPath Alignment™: Strategically placed graphics frame the TaylorMade logo and TP5 side stamp to form ClearPath Alignment™, providing immediate feedback. This proven technology is designed to create a visible line once the ball is rolling, helping you gauge the quality of your putting stroke.
- Multi-Color Pattern: The 12 evenly spaced multi-color graphics form a pattern that makes pix™ easier to see in different light conditions while enhancing overall visibility and alignment.
- New Tour Flight Dimple Pattern: This aerodynamic dimple pattern produces explosive carry distances. The unique design 322-dimple pattern features a shallow overall dimple to reduce drag during ascent, with steep walls to trap air during descent in order to maintain lift and keep the ball airborne for longer.
- 5-Layer Construction: The key to achieving enhanced speed without negatively affecting spin performance comes from TaylorMade’s proprietary 5-layer ball construction. Including a larger and more reactive Tri-Fast Core that delivers maximum carry and low drag and a Dual-Spin Cover that features an ultra-soft, highly durable cast urethane cover.
- Speed-Layer System: The Speed-Layer System is comprised of four increasingly stiff layers to produce more ball speed. The result is more carry distance off the tee, more control in the wind, and more spin around the greens.