Mercer Culinary Magnetic Board on Stand
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a knife expert a question about this product
- What does the Rockwell Hardness scale tell you about knvies?
- How often do I need to sharpen my knives?
- What is the difference between western and Japanese knives?
- Why does tang matter?
- What are the must-have knives for any kitchen?
- Ask your own question
The Mercer Culinary Magnetic Board on Stand is designed for home cooks looking for a countertop solution to store knives on display. The stand's elegant wood elevates any kitchen and makes it easy to choose the right knife for the job. The wooden board is large and can hold up to five knives securely.
- Angled Surface – The leaflet acacia wood is angled on the stand to display the knives and make them visible.
- Stainless Steel Base – The base is made from stainless steel and uses a non-scratching material on the bottom to protect countertops.
- Strong Magnets – The magnets are invisible but strong and hold the knives securely to the block.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations