Garmin Edge® 530 Bike Computer
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Garmin Edge 530 Bike Computer is a highly advanced GPS head unit that is a must-have for serious riders of all types. Its many functions are useful for racers, tourers, or anyone who wants to get the most out of their rides.
- GPS Recording and Mapping – The 530 displays a road map, records rides, and can provide turn-by-turn directions to follow a downloaded course.
- Battery Saver Mode – This mode periodically turns the screen off and can increase unit battery life to over 20 hours, which should be enough for even very long rides.
- Button Operated Controls – Buttons are easier to use with gloves or in the rain than a touch screen and help keep the 530's price point lower than similar touch screen models.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This computer is great for Road and Mountain bike riding! The 530 has a lot of data that can be displayed from temperature to watts. You get the best value for money, and you will get all the data you will ever need!
It's a little large, so it won't exactly win points for being super compact - however, you're getting a lot of functionality.