Garmin Edge® 830 Bike Computer
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Garmin Edge 830 is an easy-to-use bike computer that pairs well (Bluetooth®, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®) with accessories like power meters, heart rate straps, cadence sensors, lights, and radar, etc. This computer is loaded with features that cater to the performance cyclist, but since it is easy to use, this computer will serve any cyclist from beginner to intermediate to advanced. The Edge 830 is wireless, so it is easy to move from road bike to mountain bike to gravel bike to an indoor trainer.
- Color Display – A color, glove-friendly touch-screen makes it easy to move from screen to screen.
- Long Battery Life – Up to 20 hours (rechargeable lithium-ion) of battery life for long rides or multiple rides.
- Greater Accuracy – This computer includes GPS with GLONASS and GALILEO and a barometric altimeter for accurate tracking of elevation.
- Electronic Shifting Compatible – The Shimano Di2 Electronic Shifting screen will show the computer's battery life, gear, etc.
- E-Bike Compatible – Shimano Steps e-Bike System screen will show battery life, gear, etc. for e-Bike use.
- Easy Navigation – This includes turn-by-turn navigation with Maps and simple back-to-start for exploring new areas.
- ClimbPro – Shows remaining ascent and grade on major climbs to take the guesswork out of distance to the summit.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Edge 830 is a do-all unit, and gives you even more data with the addition of the included sensors in this bundle for heart rate, speed, and cadence monitoring. On the 830 you can map your routes, connect to your phone for notifications and more!
More advanced cyclists looking to progress and have data accessible during your ride to push you forward and the data afterwards to help you dial things in!