Marmot Women's Refuge Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
When the forecast calls for snow, set your alarm early and head for the mountain with your Refuge Jacket and skis in tow. 2-layer NanoPro™ technology brings the heat with ultra-breathable, waterproof protection for backcountry powder searching missions and wide-open groomers on ski trips out west. Pop up the helmet-compatible hood to keep chairlift gusts at bay, or open the PitZips to dump some heat while slogging up the skin track. Your lift ticket and safety essentials will stay safe stowed in waterproof pockets whether you're gracefully skiing inbounds or exploring untouched terrain far from any chairlift.
- Marmot NanoPro™ is a lightweight and breathable waterproof coating technology that repels rain so you stay dry inside and out for high-performance usage in extremely wet conditions
- 100% seam-taped construction gives you complete leakproof confidence and added waterproof protection so water will never penetrate your jacket in wet conditions
- Attached hood is helmet-compatible and adjustable so you can keep your neck, head, and face fully protected and covered from the cold when there's a helmet involved in your adventures
- Fixed powder skirt sits inside your jacket and hugs your waist to keep snow out and ensures your mid and base layers stay dry even when exploring deep powder
- PitZips provide easy-to-adjust underarm ventilation that regulate body temperature and maximizes breathable comfort during high-pulse outdoor activities
- Two-way, center-front full zipper gives you the ability to adjust airflow, regulate internal temperature, and maximize comfort without adding or shedding layers
- Thumbholes are built into the inner cuff for extra warmth and hand coverage
- Water-resistant chest pocket zippers keeps valuables and small stowed items dry when venturing into wet conditions
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Warm, durable, and insulated ski jacket that is also great for around town! Fully taped seams, underarm vents, tons of pockets, and powder skirt.