Marmot Men's Refuge Pant
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
What goes up (hill), must come down. Make a quick descent in the Men’s Refuge Pants. They’re constructed with 2-layer, 100% seam-taped Marmot MemBrain® fabric for complete weather protection. CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions on icy trails, while articulated knees improve mobility during sharp turns. Internal snow gaiters help keep snow out. The RECCO® Avalanche Rescue Reflector bounces a signal back to rescuers for safety on the slopes. Use the leg vents to get some air and access small gear in the zippered pockets.
- 10K/10K Marmot MemBrain® 2-layer waterproof/breathable fabric repels water and reduces internal condensation; 100% seam taped to keep water out
- CORDURA® scuff guards resist abrasions
- Articulated knees for improved mobility
- Water-resistant zippered leg vents provide airflow; lower-leg zippers at the hem for easy on/off
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic keep snow out
- Water-resistant hand and thigh pocket zippers
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zip fly
- Rated at 10,000mm (water column) waterproof and 10,000g (MVTR) for breathability
- Inseam: 33in
- Main Fabric: MemBrain® 2L 100% Nylon Oxford 5.4oz/yd.
- Waterproof: YES
- Product Weight: 1lb 10oz (737.1g)
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations