Scarpa F1 LT 100 Ski Boots
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Ask your own question
Made for long tours and steep descents, Scarpa’s F1 LT are backcountry-specific ski boots with a flexible and forgiving three-piece shell for comfort while walking and skiing. The BOA® lacing system secures the upper tongue and the two booster straps around the calf to keep the lower leg in place without adding much weight. Flip the ski/walk switch in the back and access the 62-degree range of motion walk mode. Flip it back to “ski” and the 95 flex boot feels much stiffer than anticipated and can handle anything from steep chutes to easy trees.
- Binding Compatibility – Compatible only with tech/pin bindings, these boots are backcountry focused and offer the most efficient walking style for long-distance adventures.
- Moldable Liners – Synthetic, heat-moldable liners provide a precise fit and increase control and performance.
- Flexible Walk Mode – The boots’ 62-degree range of motion when in walk mode makes them suitable and comfortable for full-day pursuits or steep couloir bootpacking.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations