Callaway Jaws MD5 Platinum Chrome Wedge 2022
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
- Is this right for me?
The Callaway Jaws MD5 Platinum Chrome wedges are designed for golfers of all skill levels. They are available in six different lofts and three unique sole grinds. The different shapes of sole grinds are geared for different turf conditions. The Jaws MD5 wedges are ideal for golfers who prefer the look of a traditional wedge with the performance of modern grooves.
- Progressive Head Designs – The lob and sand wedges have a classic design, while the gap and pitching wedges have a more compact design preferred for full shots.
- Groove-in-Groove Technology – The Jaws MD5's Groove-in-Groove Technology increases spin during approach, pitch, and chip shots.
- Premium Shafts – The Jaws MD5 wedges come with two premium stock shaft options. The True Temper Tour Issue 115 steel shaft and Project X Catalyst 80 graphite shaft are available.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Any player looking to step up their wedge game and close the distance gap between clubs.