Dalbello IL Moro Ski Boots · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Ask your own question
The Dalbello IL Moro Ski Boots are an aggressive freeski boot designed for advanced skiers.
- 120 Flex – A 120 flex is stiff enough for aggressive skiing but offers a little flexibility compared to ultra-stiff models.
- 98mm Last – A 98mm last is best for narrow-to-average-width feet.
- My Fit System – The thermo-customizable liner offers better comfort and performance.
- Adjustable Rear Cuff Spoiler – An adjustable spoiler adapts to a variety of legs and forward lean preferences.
- Micro-Adjust Buckles – The buckles offer a micro-adjustment feature for perfect fit.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations