Tour Edge Exotics Wingman 702 Putter
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Can I order custom golf clubs?
- Is this right for me?
- Can I trade in my old clubs?
The Tour Edge Exotics Wingman 702 Putter is an "Extreme M.O.I." design, meaning the clubhead is engineered to fight any twisting motion generated by off-center hits. The Wingman 702 is the largest mallet and has a face-balanced design, for those who have a "straight back and through" putting stroke. About 1/3 of the stainless steel was removed from the sole of the putter and replaced with carbon fiber. This allowed the saved weight to be moved to the perimeters of the club, to produce the high M.O.I. (moment of inertia) effect. The clubhead also features interchangeable weights, to dial in feel. The "Lock On" alignment lines on the head have been made wider, to frame the ball and help the eyes assure the clubhead is sitting flat ion the ground. Lastly, the soft T.P.U. face insert of the club features "Micro Grooves" to help get the ball rolling end over end more quickly and reduce skidding.
- Extreme M.O.I. Design – The carbon fiber sole and weighted perimeter "wings" provide massive resistance to clubhead twisting on off-center hits.
- Improved "Lock On" Visual Alignment Lines – The visual alignment lines have been made wider, to help assure proper alignment and assist the eyes in confirming the sole sits flat on the ground.
- Micro Groove Face – The face grooves on the soft T.P.U. insert help to assure the ball gets rolling more immediately.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear