Yakima HighSpeed Bike Car Rack
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
Our new premium fork mount, the low-profile HighSpeed, is streamlined, strong, and versatile. It easily transports mountain, road, and fat-tire bikes and fits both quick release and thru axles. Bikes are secured using the new and easy-to-use TorqueRight™ knob for a precise and strong hold.The sleek and stylish HighSpeed tray is designed for maximum hatch clearance. Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks.
- Securely carries a variety of bikes including road, mountain and up to 5” fat-tire bikes
- Fits Yakima round, square, factory, or aerodynamic bars
- Seamlessly carries both quick release (9mm) and thru axle bikes (12mm, 15mm, 20mm)
- New TorqueRight™ knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision.
- Sleek, low profile tray minimizes hatch interference and accomodates tires up to 5” wide
- Tool free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Carry quick release 9 x 135mm fat bike with the Optional Fat Bike Adapter Kit (sold separately)
- Easily convert to integrate with T-Slot crossbars with the addition of a SmarT-Slot Kit
- Add SKS Locks to the TailWhip™ cable and crossbar attachment to secure your bike and mount to your roof rack. For additional security add a lock to the TorqueRight™ knob. (SKS sold separately)
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 48”
- Weight: 9.60 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 54.50 in x W 9.00 in x H 4.75 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 18.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 36.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations