Head Kore 1 130 Ski Boots · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
These four buckle Alpine Touring (AT) boots are perfect for advanced and expert backcountry skiers. They are powerful and relatively light for such a strong boot.
- 98mm Last Width – This last width is suitable for average width feet.
- 130 Flex – This flex rating is very stiff and meant for skiers who want the absolute most performance and response.
- Smart Frame – This new, light, Graphene shell is designed for a more energetic rebound for aggressive skiers.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
With its Graphene shell, this boot delivers on strength and performance. And being super light and with 45 degrees ROM, these are great hikers!
This is a 130 flex boot, which allows you to really lay the power down and attack the hill. The Kore is a hybrid boot, so it has tech mountings, and a hike mode to allow for touring.